This TARA Approach training incorporates the fundamental underpinnings of the TARA Approach to the Resolution of Shock and Trauma, minus the Self-Care component. This means that students will:
1. Learn and practice the art of pulse listening;
2. Explore the role of the Five Elements in health and wellbeing;
3. Discover the role of Pre and Perinatal Psychology in human development;
4. Practice trauma informed touch;
5. Learn and practice energy medicine protocols that create holistic balance to vitalize body, mind and spirit;
6. Experience the therapeutic use of language in stimulating dialogue; and
7. Practice the Rediscovery Journey™ for uncovering formative developmental obstacles and how to repattern them.
For information on the course location and how to get there along with guidelines for lodging please contact Runa Helmersen email@example.com.
Taught by TARA Approach Founder Dr. Stephanie Mines.
Tuition: $500 - Tuition includes texts and handouts but does not include lodging or travel