By popular demand a special introductory TARA course has been scheduled for March 10-11, 2018 at Access Radio in New Plymouth in the North Island’s Taranaki District. This is a benefit program for TARA’s commitment to bringing Maori representatives to CLIMATE CHANGE & CONSCIOUSNESS: Our Legacy for the Earth. All proceeds will benefit the organization of this aspect of CCCC19.
When - March 10-11, 2018 - 10-5 Daily
Where - New Plymouth at Access Radio
91 South Road, Blagdon ~ New Plymouth
Investment: $250 includes texts, charts and handouts
Learn about community based sustainable health that advocates for and expresses your innate healing gifts.
Open to anyone who is inspired to vitalize wellbeing and human potential for people of all ages.
What we will learn:
- How to listen to the body and answer its health needs;
- A map of sacred sites that when contacted with gentle touch awakens energetic flow along meridian lines;
- The core issues that underlie health struggles, including chronic conditions;
- How to be of service to the very young and the very old;
- How to help the dying cross over;
- How to strengthen immune function and adrenal resilience;
- The language skills that express attunement and compassion;
- Specific treatments to enhance prenatal life and support mothers during pregnancy;
- Resources for supporting the post-natal period and counteracting Post-Partum Depression;
- How to support each other, our families, and people of all ages on the path to greater health
- MUCH MORE!
All proceeds benefit the TARA Approach for the Resolution of Shock and Trauma, a non-profit organization that is spearheading CLIMATE CHANGE & CONSCIOUSNESS: Our Legacy for the Earth (www.ccc19.org). Dr. Mines is in Taranaki to support the Maori participation in CCC19.
Sliding scale available for those in need.